NOLLYWOOD LOSES ANOTHER ACTOR


Barely two days after the sad news of the death of veteran actor & author Adebayo Faleti,  comes the news  another Nollywood actor's death. Yoruba actor Olurotimi Ayinde (Abu Olododo) died last Sunday in his Abeokuta home, in Ogun State. He was 51.

A friend and colleague of the deceased actor, Waheed Ijaduade, broke the sad  news on his Facebook page yesterday. According to him, the deceased had shown no signs of being ill and talked with him on the phone that fateful night.
Ijaduade described Ayinde’s death as sudden.
"We chatted for a while on that night. He even asked me about the outcome of a summit that I attended in Lagos. We talked about other things and we agreed to meet on Monday or Tuesday before I went to bed. I went to his residence to see him the following day (Monday) as agreed only to learn that he was dead.”
“He never told me that he was sick. He appeared to be quite healthy when I spoke with him on the phone. His death remains a mystery to me."

A Muslim, Ayinde has already been buried, according to Islamic rites.
The late actor's movie credits include Ise Onise and Baba Insurance.
He is survived by a wife and four children.

Comments

Popular Posts